NTU professors showcased 30 projects and inventions in the university’s inaugural Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) expo. Highlighting innovative projects that aim to support Singapore’s drive towards its vision of becoming a smart nation, this first technology expo will see over 40 multinational companies such as Intel, Panasonic, Toshiba, Thales Aerospace, Singapore Airlines, and ST Engineering, offering jobs for graduating students.
- The Straits Times, 14 Mar 2017, page B4
- The Straits Times online, 13 Mar 2017
- Capital 958FM, 13 Mar 2017, 7pm
- Channel 8 News online, 13 Mar 2017
- Channel 5 News, 19 Mar 2017, 9pm