The Confucius Institute at NTU has launched a new book titled “Applied Writing in Chinese”. Government officials, professionals and businessmen will now have a useful reference on how to communicate formally with their Chinese counterparts in both Singapore and China. The book compares writing styles in the two countries and covers various categories of writing such as official letters, speeches, press releases, notices and agreements.
- The Straits Times, page B2 (with blurb on page A2), 22 Mar 2019 and online
- Channel 8 News, 21 Mar 2019, 10pm and online
- Channel U News, 21 Mar 2019, 11pm
- FM958, 21 Mar 2019, 6pm
- Lianhe Zaobao, 23 Mar 2019, page 11
- China News online, 25 Mar 2019
- Sina, 25 Mar 2019